What personal information do we collect
During our relationship with you, we may collect personal information from you. Examples of the kinds of personal information we collect include your name, telephone number, email address, delivery / mailing address, date of birth, dress size, and any other personally identifiable information you knowingly provide to us. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and platforms (including social networking sites, online marketing and segmentation provides and ad targeting companies) to supplement the information we collect directly from you. If you provide us with personal information relating to a third-party, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their personal information for the respective purposes.
How we collect informationWe collect personal information when you knowingly provide this to us, for example, when:
- you create an account on our Website;
- you place an order via our Website;
- you subscribe to our email or product notifications;
- you interact with our customer service team or other representatives;
- you contact us via the Website;
- you interact with us on our social media (including to our founder, Jules Robinson, and on her social media), such as liking on or commenting on our posts, tagging us into posts, or sending us direct messages;
- you participate in our promotions, competitions, casting calls and giveaways;
- you participate in any customer surveys;
- someone purchases a product to be delivered to you as a gift;
- our third-party analytics, and other service providers, business or commercial partners provide your data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed in accordance with their separate privacy policies; and
- you voluntarily submit your information to us for any reason
How we use informationWe may use and disclose your personal information for purposes necessary to provide you with our products as services, including to:
- set up your customer account;
- process and fulfil your order;
- record your order history;
- enter you in competitions and promotions, including contacting you and displaying / publishing your details if you win (in accordance with legal requirements);
- to keep you informed with relevant notifications about us and our products, offers, promotions, sales, events, and any other news or activities that may interest you;
- deliver ads related to our products and services that are targeted to you;
- ensure a high level of customer service is maintained in processing and delivering orders;
- maintain and improve our technology, products and services and monitor their effectiveness;
- communicate with you in relation to your queries, requests and feedback, and any material changes in relation to this Policy or other terms or conditions, or matters relating to your account; and
- personalise and improve your customer experience via the Website.
Who we share your information with
When you place an order with us, we will need to disclose your personal information to companies who perform parts of our service delivery. This includes our employees, consultants, delivery companies, such as postal or courier partners, third party fulfilment contractors, merchant payment gateways for debit/credit card or PayPal payments and our distribution centre. We only share information which is absolutely necessary with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order.
We may also disclose your information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services including IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers,
professional advisors and payment system operators;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be transferred;
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organized by us;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- any party whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information to.
We do not disclose or transfer your personal information to any country outside of Australia.
We have reasonable security arrangements in place to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected and secured and to prevent any unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage or alteration of your info. However, we will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of your information by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control. Further, given that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure, we cannot guarantee 100% the security of any (personal or other) information you transmit to us; and as such we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to our platforms being linked to the Internet.
How long we hold your information
Except if your information is required to be retained under an Australian law, or a court / tribunal order, we will hold your information for as long as you retain an account with us, or until you notify us that you no longer wish to hold your account or, for EU + UK residents, until you request that we erase your data.
Unless we are exempted by law, you have the right to access, update or correct your personal information at any time by contacting us as follows:
Contact: Using the form here
Phone: 1300 381 238
Address: 22/108 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale. NSW. 2100
Mail: PO BOX 6094, NARRAWEENA. NSW. 2099
For UK + EU residents, you may also obtain a copy of your personal data on request and transfer this to another person or entity pursuant to your right of data portability, as well as request that your data be erased (right to be forgotten) to the extent that we can by law.
If you have a complaint
We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner or the local regulator in your jurisdiction, as applicable.